It's amazing what happens when you donate your bras to Oxfam. Some bras are sold in their UK shops but most are sent to Senegal, where staff at an Oxfam supported social enterprise sort and sell them on to local marker traders. Workers at the social enterprise earn a good salary and the profits go towards Oxfam's work in Senegal.
British bras are also seriously sought after because few places in Senegal have the technology to make top-quality bras.
So why not be part of something special and take your unwanted M&S bras into Oxfam? In return you'll receive a £5 off voucher* to spend on your next £35 shop on clothing, home and beauty shop at M&S.
*Oxfam Exchange Terms and Conditions
- You'll be given a £5 voucher for every clothing donation you make to Oxfam which contains at least one item of M&S-labelled clothing, including shoes, handbags, belts, hats and scarves.
- This offer does include donations of M&S bras, but does not include donations of the following M&S clothing: swimwear, underwear, socks, or damaged or soiled items.
- Vouchers are subject to M&S's terms and conditions which are detailed below.
- The voucher entitles you to £5 off your next purchase of £35 or more on clothing, home and beauty products in participating M&S stores.
- In the Republic of Ireland the voucher will be worth €7 off purchases of €50 or more on clothing, home and beauty products.
- Only one voucher can be used for each transaction of £35 (€50) or more.
- The voucher is redeemable only during the calendar month stated on the voucher.
- The voucher is not redeemable against M&S food or Tailoring alterations.
- The voucher is not redeemable on purchases made online or over the phone (including instore customer orders).
- Voucher can be used in conjunction with other Marks & Spencer offers, as long as the minimum spend threshold requirements are met for each separate offer.
- Valid instore on presentation of the original voucher at the till.
- Must be handed in on redemption.
- Can be used once only in a single transaction.
- One voucher only per transaction.
- Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of Gift Cards or Vouchers or Marks & Spencer Money products, or to pay Credit Card or Chargecard balances.
- Offer strictly non-transferable. Marks & Spencer reserves the right to reject the voucher with reasonable cause.